Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Cryx

Over the weekend I managed to finish up some more Cryx models. Only a few more to go till all the stuff I bought is fully painted. I decided a little while ago I would hold off buying anymore till the rest of it is finished being painted. That doesn't look like it is going to be the case for the other armies I have, but is definitely true for Cryx (But colossal's will be released soon so we'll see!)

pAsphixious:







  
Bane Knights:
 



Pistol Wraith:



For the pistol Wraith, I tried to make it look like it was coming out of incorporeal. It turned out a lot softer than the pictures show, and I am pretty happy with it. It doesn't show up in the pic but the greenish blue is glossy and the front half is matte, which gives it a cool dynamic.

The one year mark of the blog is coming up in a few days and to celebrate I will be doing a tutorial (which I haven't done in awhile) on how to paint ghostly/incorporeal models/units. Until then, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment